This is by far the worse experience with any company online I have ever had in my life.I ordered computer furniture on March 29th and received everything by April 7th.

There were missing parts and two parts were damaged. I requested the replacement parts on April 7th and April 8th, one on each day. This was not delivered until April 14th and was missing one of the parts I requested. I then re-requested the replacement on the 14th that was missing and did not receive that until the 22nd.

Finally, I proceeded the put the furniture together on the 22nd and discovered one of the replaced parts were damaged again in the delivery process. I requested a replacement part for the second time on the 22nd. I was assured by the parts specialist that this part would be shipped on Monday and overnighted to me to receive on Tuesday. When I called Tuesday, they informed me they were sort-staffed on Monday so it was not shipped.

I called today, Tuesday April 26th, 3 times and even spoke with a supervisor in the parts department and I have still have not been notified this was shipped yet as of 5:38 PM Eastern Standard Time (4:38 Central Standard Time). Everyday I have called twice at least and every single parts specialist assures me the parts will be shipped that day. I feel this is ridiculous and very poor handling of customer service.

If parts are delivered damaged, the replacement parts should be shipped that day or the next day.

Had an Experience with Home Decorators Collection?

Comments

I am sooooooooo mad right now I don't think I'd better comment.Just KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT it will be EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to get something replaced if damaged in shipping.

:( !It will also take FOREVVVVVEEERRRR