Submit answer
Top Question

Customer damaged mirror finish on a medicine cabinet can it be repaired.

The customer used a scrub pad on the mirror that has a fog coating on it can the finish be restored without replacing the mirrors.

by #1780807

Regarding any repairs and replacements, it is better to contact Home Decorations Collection customer service for assistance. Call 1-80*-430-3376 for Online Order Support or 1-80*-466-3337 for In-Store Purchase Support.

Question:

Can you send me the instruction booklet for the 64” Rowanwood media console Model number DFP26L8-1873STH.

by #1773664

If you need an instruction booklet for your item, you should contact Home Depot customer service by phone at 800-430-3376 or send a text at 38698

#20123

Model #SW1422 WH - where is switch to change direction of blades.the booklet that comes with fan does not make this clear. also my fan is on a double high ceiling, can I change the direction with remote.

by #1718828

It is better to address Home Decorations Collection customer service for assistance. Call 1-80*-430-3376 for Online Order Support or 1-80*-466-3337 fo In-Store Purchase Support.

by Art L Zoc #102354

Just purchased home decorators motorized shades.Would like to purchase the solar module kit as described in the manual.I will need 5 kits.Please let me know how much they will be.Thank You.

by Barrett A #99583

Where can I get more Reedville Pine flooring.We need 5 more boxes of Reedville Pine flooring to complete our floors. Just wondering where we can get it or order it from. We live in central Minnesota.

by Roxie G Ynh #51817

How can I order the click strand woven hand scraped distressed bamboo dark mahogany flooring? AM1319E.

I started on the floors in my home now I can’t find anymore and I need to finish my floors. Please help!

by Sally A Ftu #26722

The mirror on the door of medicine cabinet model 45413 is cracked. Can I get a replacement door?

by Allan S Xxz #21465

Can I order a pendant light lamp shade?I broke the shade on my home decorators collection pendant light, by accidentally knocking and thus cracking it with a curtain rod. It is broken into pieces and the shade must be replaced.

I don't need a whole new light at $64 from home depot, we just want the shade. Can we order the shade?

by Vidyanath #17396

52 inch indoor ceiling fan windward IV LED.

Brushed nickel finish with frosted opal glass shade - broken while fixing ,, can we get replacement for only the glass shade? Our fan is working fine ,, but it is without cover ,, please help in this regard

by TINA N Dau #14555

BATHROOM VANITY HOME DEPOT ON LINE.

aRE ALL YOUR BATHROOM VANITY 36 MAD WITH RAL WOOD LOOKING AT MODEL810510****